Asbestos Survey Solutions Ltd (Norwich)
Asbestos Reports in Norwich, Norfolk & Suffolk.
Providing an Independent, Impartial Asbestos Survey
Health & Safety publication HSG 264, The Survey Guide strongly recommends the selection and appointment of independent and competent surveyors or surveying organisations to undertake asbestos surveys. The guidance stipulates that the surveying organisation, as well as having sufficient experience, knowledge and training must be able to demonstrate; independence, impartiality and integrity.
Asbestos Survey Solutions Ltd is one of the few truly independent asbestos surveying companies. We do not undertake asbestos removal, and are not affiliated with asbestos removal contractors. You can therefore be assured that we act entirely on your behalf and have no other motive than the best interests of the client, thereby eliminating any conflict of interests when assessing whether asbestos materials can be managed in situ or require complete removal.
The presence of asbestos alone does not necessarily mean removal needs to be undertaken; more often than not asbestos containing materials can be monitored and managed in situ or remedial action taken to reduce any risks to a reasonable level.
The asbestos regulations can seem complex, but need not be a minefield, we offer FREE ADVICE on all asbestos matters, including; asbestos surveys, asbestos identification and asbestos management and welcome any enquiries you may have.
- We can undertake an Asbestos Management Survey to identify asbestos within your premises, evaluate the risks posed and provide advice, recommendations and actions to be undertaken to manage the risk.
- We can undertake a Pre Demolition / Refurbishment Asbestos Survey to identify all asbestos containing materials prior to demolition or refurbishment works. The survey can then be used as a tendering document, providing all the required information to ensure removal works is undertaken by the right contractor in the right way and furthermore ensure no workers are unwittingly exposed to asbestos.
- We also offer individual asbestos testing / sampling to establish the presence of asbestos within suspect materials. This service can provide definitive identification of suspect materials for householders, maintenance personnel, or plumbers and electricians who may come into contact with asbestos materials during daily work activities. All samples are submitted to an independent 3rd party UKAS accredited laboratory to confirm asbestos content.
See our Asbestos Services Offered page for further information regarding Asbestos Management Surveys and Pre-Refurbishment / Demolition Surveys.
Competence - Asbestos Survey Solutions Ltd
Ensure you instruct a competent and experienced organization to undertake the surveying of your premises, as a bad asbestos survey is worse than no survey at all due to the following:
- The possibility of exposure from unidentified asbestos materials
- Client misinterpretation of an overly complex document that is not fully understood
- Misinformation due to lack of experience and understanding of associated risks
Competence can only be achieved by long standing experience and familiarity of the numerous asbestos products produced and risks posed by their existence.
Asbestos Survey Solutions (Norwich) Ltd hold Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance and our fully qualified and professional surveying personnel can demonstrate years of experience undertaking asbestos surveys in East Anglia to current legislation, for both large and small clients throughout East Anglia and further afield including; hospitals, schools, shops, hotels and large and small business premises.
Our asbestos surveys are produced in a simple, jargon free easy to understand format showing each individual point in your building where asbestos exists using colour coded floor plans, photographs and individual material assessment sheets highlighting what Asbestos Management is required to minimize any risk.
The use of detailed floor plans allows outside workers who may not be totally familiar with your premises to identify their position and carry out any maintenance work safely utilizing appropriate control measures and approved codes of practice.
All surveys are supplied in hard copy and PDF format and can therefore be easily reproduced if required.
Asbestos Surveys - Cost & Benefits
Asbestos Survey Solutions Ltd offer our clients our most competitive prices for asbestos reports in East Anglia, and aim to beat any other genuine quote for asbestos surveys in Norwich, Norfolk or Suffolk, whilst maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and customer care.
We offer free advice and the cost of asbestos surveys in Norwich can be from as little as £150 + VAT depending on the size of the premises concerned and the type of asbestos survey undertaken.
The benefits of having asbestos management plans in place is the peace of mind knowing that you are protecting staff and anyone who may come in to contact with asbestos and complying with the law, you could also benefit from lower insurance premiums and improved resale value.
Towns Where We Provide Asbestos Surveys
Aldeburgh, Attleborough, Aylsham, Baldock, Bedford, Burwell, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Clacton-On-Sea, Colchester, Corby, Cromer, Diss, Downham Market, Ely, Eye, Fakenham, Framlingham, Grantham, Great Yarmouth, Halesworth, Harleston, Harlow, Holt, Ipswich, Kettering, King's Lynn, Lowestoft, Luton, Mildenhall, Newmarket, North Walsham, Norwich, Peterborough, Royston, Saxmundham, Sheringham, Thetford, Tiptree, Wells, Wisbech, Woodbridge and Wymondham.
Please contact us for asbestos surveys further afield or in areas not mentioned above, as we may be able to assist you; especially for larger jobs.